The Brief Skinny

My photo
I am Fitch, a girlchild from England and many things either amuse or annoy me. To this end, I shall post about them, that you may read, and learn. LEARN, GROUNDLINGS!

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Fitch, the Half-Eaten Hamburger

Well, Half Ton Son was on telly and, darned if I didn't miss it! It's not on the catchup-we-tv-execs-shall-shoot-ourselves-in-the-foot internet player thing either :(

BUT!
Fortunately one of my friends at college has taken to surfing GodTube and finding the most insane videos he can to amuse himself (and me, a lot)
Enter this:
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=bdf400df34e41b93636a

ACTING!

And no, it's not 'really like that'
Although I have taken to refering to myself as the Half-Eaten Hamburger, just for the lulz.

(also of note is that godtube censors comments left on the videos, including cesoring out the word 'sex'. Any explanations for that please send to this address...)
Love you all like Jesus loves Virgins!
Fitch
x

1 comment:

  1. "Love you all like Jesus loves Virgins!"

    And he ain't the only one :P

    ReplyDelete