The Brief Skinny

My photo
I am Fitch, a girlchild from England and many things either amuse or annoy me. To this end, I shall post about them, that you may read, and learn. LEARN, GROUNDLINGS!

Saturday 10 January 2009

My Blog; Let Me Show You It.

So my friend Scott (the Artist formerly known as The Cynical Libertarian, linky linky -http://cynlib.blogspot.com/) was all like 'you hate stuff, you should totally have a blog!'. And I was all 'shut yo' bitchass face'.
No, I wasn't really, because I'm not a stereotype.
He was right though, I do hate stuff. Well I have opinions on stuff, that are clearly more relevant than Scott's, and people seem to be interested in his blog. My blog will of course be rendered more interesting since I have BOOBS, which if I am to believe Channel Four make anything interesting. Don't expect said boobs to feature much though.
So, like, from what I can gather Scott mostly uses his blog to bitch about the bbc/media in general and or the goverment. I'm not very political to be honest, I like books and tea (as featured at the top) and am sarcastic. So, take that.
Also, the domain name and the title of the blog have nothing to do with each other because all the domain names featuring sarcasm that I tried to use were taken. Apparently there are a lot of sarcastic people on the internet.

Also also, I have decided my next post shall be on either Richard 'Angry Atheist!' Dawkins or the families of massively fat people. Stay tuned.

Love you all like Kel loves Orange Soda (OHEMGEE who else remembers that? I totally loved Keenan and Kel. It's so upsetting to me that they're now 30 and look haggered as all hell)
Fitch x

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD I TOTALLY REMEMBER THAT SHOW. BEST THING EVER.

    Also, gratz on teh new blog. Blatantly need to put a picture up on your profile to prove you have boobies.

    ReplyDelete